Translate

Saturday, October 3, 2015

A Balancing Act

The right balance in everything, is the key to achieving success.  This week, I was continually reminded of this principle as I studied about the balance of family rules and family flexibility.  I learned that it is necessary for us to establish rules, so a family can avoid drug use, media, gangs, etc.  Too many rules can lead a child to develop disorders and insecurity about their own personal worth.

Similarly, in the United States government, we learn that too much government leads to a restriction of our fundamental rights.  It is subject to revolts and riots, and will ultimately instill a fear into the hearts of the people.  We learn that under British control, in the early years of our nation, the people were overly taxed and unable to practice all of their rights!  However, a government that is weak can lead to chaos and will be a burden to the growth of the country.

You may or may not know, but I am beginning to write a fictional novel that defends the constitution, as well as families.  I will begin to post some of my writings here on this blog!  I cannot describe how much our lives depend upon the correct balance of these 2 vital structures.

I am learning to balance my own life out, and I encourage all to do so.  1. Take a step back from your busy schedule to take an overview of the grand picture.  2.  Think, ponder, and pray to know what priorities are most important to you.  3.  Always do the best of your ability, yet acknowledge that you are imperfect and are subject to mistakes.  Do not ever quit from that which is most important!!! Fight for that which is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment